понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

free email message




I am pathetic.� Itapos;s true.� Statement of fact.� After having spent the whole weekend with Aaron down in the Springs (and can I just say how wonderfully nice it was to wake up in the morning and know that my boy was sleeping just downstairs, rather than 20 miles away from me), I cried on the way home after I dropped him off at his place.� It was that hard for me to leave him.� I felt like�I ripped a chunk of my heart out and left it behind.� Ow.� And now, Iapos;m sitting at work, having seen him only like 15 hours ago, knowing that I am going to see him tonight, and I miss him.� A lot.� See?� Pathetic.� Only....thatapos;s got to be pretty significant, right?



claiming mileage on income taxes, free email message.



Комментариев нет: