понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chris kovalchick penn state




Ok so update update on these past few days :))

So on friday, i was at emilys house and ended up leaving like at 1:30am.
but the time i was there was so awesome ^^

First we went up to her room and where just laying on her bed and talking and listening to My Chemical Romance on her laptop. Then she just leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. ^^ it was sooo cuute. :))

Then afterwards her aunt made us some food and we ate. Oh and Emily made cool aid. ^^ it was good.

and then we went back upstairs and where on myspace and youtube and stuff.
Then like later on that day she asked me if i was hungry and i told her "Emily...you should know better than anyone else, that I am ALWAYS hungry...so yes darling, i am" ^^ LOL.
so she told me she wanted to cook for me and we went downstairs while she cooked.

OMG she is such an amazing cook, seriously. WOW.
Then after that, her aunt asked us to clean her bathroom when she left, so when she left we cleaned her bathroom and left it spotless :)

Afterwards we went upstairs and laid on the bed with the light off, listening to Oasis and cuddling :))

we cuddled for about an hour or so then I leaned over and kissed her and we started making out for about 5 minutes. It was soo awesome.
I really really like Emily alot. I hope she does too.

anyways, then afterwards i went home and i called her to say good night.

Then Saturday, she left to California because her granny died so she wont be back until tomorrow :(( Tuesday.

anyways, yesss thats what happened, and i hope more comes out of it.

XOXO


archive beach bikini story, chris kovalchick penn state, chris kovalchick psu, chris kovalchik.



Комментариев нет: