суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

buddha statues figure




Nothing is going right at all. What the hell. I just hope i have the strength to deal with everything from ziweiapos;s blog,

Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference. I feel this quote is rather meaningful as it reminds us that we are not all powerful and i guess it in a way keeps us grounded. Sure, we all try to change things for the better but once in a while, there just comes along something that we are powerless to do anything about and when that time comes, i pray that like in the quote, we are able to find the strength to accept that we are just not able to make a difference and therefore take it in your stride and live with it. Hard as it seems, i know that this can be done, no matter how tiring it is. This brings me to another quote,
Isaiah 40:31 "those who hope in the lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not go weary, they will walk and not be faint."�
this second quote might be familiar to all ac people who have heard it a million times in school, but yet, i feel that this verse speaks so much to us about trusting god with everything. I admit i havenapos;t been able to fully trust god all the time, but yet, i try my best to. It reminds us that when we do not have the strength to change things, we can always count on god to be there for us and comfort us, and perhaps even help us to change the things that we are unable to, if it is according to his plan for us. Whatever the case, it is comforting to know that we have him around always.�

in relation to my life, i guess this has been a pretty difficult time for me, with IB just 3 weeks away, and the many other things going on. I hope that i will be able to pull through and stay focussed on the things that are important, but at the same time not neglect the rest. And i guess this would be a good time to thank all those around me who have been there to listen to me during my emo moments all. Thanks to all of you. (:

i wish i knew what was going on in your life
buddha statues figure, buddha statues buy, buddha statues and sets, buddha statues afghanistan.



Комментариев нет: