понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

city kansas molle toyota




Early voting started today here in Dallas.� The polls opened at 8:00 am and when I got to my polling place at 8:15 there was already a long line with a number of the elected officials who live in my neighborhood already in line ahead of me.� It took 20 mins before I got to the head of the line and was able to vote.� We had very cool new electronic machines and so the�ballot was easy to read and understand and to execute.�

I started to vote the straight Democratic ticket but instead decided to make the individual vote for Barack Obama for President.� After I did so, I just stood there for a moment and looked at the big red check mark beside his name.� I donapos;t know why - I guess I just wanted to fix that image in my mind for the future.� I believe this is the most important election I will ever vote in and that for better or worse, win or lose, this is a turning point in the history of our county.� It took a little longer to go through the ballot and make my individual choices for the various offices on the ballot, but it was worth it.�

In any case, I want to encourage everyone to get out and vote as early as you can.� All over North Texas we broke records for the first day of early voting by wide margins.� They expect even more people tomorrow and I believe it.��The line was�literally tripled by the time I�left the polling place at�8:50�am�with lots more people on their way in.���

Who ever you vote for, get out and vote early.� It is going to be a mad house if you wait to the last minute.

I love this country.� God Bless America.
city kansas molle toyota, city kansas mo zoo, city kansas mo zip, city kansas mo ymca.



Комментариев нет: